Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Story of My Lunch

As narrated in a series of IMs to Kathleen:

me: not entirely sure if a ham salad sandwich was a good idea
but it is a yummy idea!
me: My tummy says, "Humm, that was interesting!"
but I will further oppress it by sending vitamins down
hahaha

The End

Also, today I wore my warmest (though also ugliest) boots and my very warm Marmot Intervale Jacket--which I got this summer at the unbelievably good price of $50 on REI--and of COURSE . . . it's sunny and warmish - 68 degrees! Lovely. Warm. I know my strategy from here on out -_-

2 comments:

  1. As of press time, Kathleen still has not responded. I guess she is working on work or whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots cost the same amount as the jacket. In case anyone was wondering.

    ReplyDelete