Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Kate Middleton Diet

My life is fairly boring right now, so for want of anything better to do, I'm going to start a crash diet! I haven't really ever done this, so it will be interesting. I think what I'm going to do is eat three eggs a day for a week and see what happens. I might get some non-fat Greek yogurt too. This diet is kind of inspired by the Kate Middleton-tested Dukan diet, which has a first phase of only lean protein. Most of the items on the protein list are meat, however, which I don't particularly like (and I don't really want to fathom what starting to eat a diet predominantly consisting of meat after almost NEVER eating it would do to my digestion!) or want to buy. My idea is to make a cheap grocery diet. This will also work well, as I'm about to finish off pretty much the rest of my groceries. I will have a bag of salad to work on tomorrow, as well as some Indian simmer sauce, but after that I will be all set to start my diet! Oh, and I might buy some oat bran as well, because apparently you're allowed to have a small amount of that each day, as well as water. Let's see if I lose some weight, this will be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment