Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Eat Like a Bachelor(ette)

Ok, so the crash diet quickly crashed. I don't even think I followed it for a full day (though maybe 24 hours-ish between Friday and Saturday). I may try it again, but I was super DISCOURAGED by my friend H. telling me about the horrors of soy (I needed to have soy snacks to stay full on the go) and my other friends K. and N. giving me a super hard time about the diet in the first place ("You don't need to lose weight. Just be plump."). Argh, you guys are killing me here! So instead I totally gave in to holiday treats and have eaten whatever, both yesterday and today. Today is particularly egregious, however, at least so far. Here it is:

Breakfast
A small glass of grapefruit juice
An entire bag of microwave popcorn

Mid-morning snack
A small bag of caramel corn with peanuts and pretzels, conveniently given to me by my coworker as I was finishing breakfast--the perfect complement!

Lunch
A small slice of fruitcake from the office kitchen
Salad of mixed greens with sour cream/hot chili garlic sauce dressing

It can only get better from here, surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment