Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Change of Pace

For the past several weeks, I have been living life on a fairly relaxed schedule, with only a few things to "get done" each week and very few appointments beyond daily Mass. I sense that is about to change. Grad school starts Monday and with it some very significant time commitments. Also, at some point I am praying work will arise for me. I really wanted to have everything "all lined up" but organizationally my life still leaves quite a bit to be desired, not least because there are still random belongings, papers, and laundry strewn across the floor of my room. About this something must be done. Moreover, like Emma Woodhouse, my attempts at a serious course of personal reading have come mostly to nothing, so the prospect of a large amount of academic reading is rather frightening. Reading? Yes, I suppose I remember how. Writing too, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment