Monday, May 21, 2012

All the Ways I Succeed

Today's post is about how I do awesome things. I really do. I have great experiences all the time. My own big problem is that I don't push myself quite enough. I stop just short of a pain point, mostly--exertion, but comfortable exertion. It must be bad, spiritually. Anyway, I've decided to list all the ways I succeed on here, in an effort to get myself motivated (and making blog posts). Once my new camera arrives, you might even get photos. The main kinds of photos you'd get, though, will be of a sweaty me after a workout, because that is one of the primary ways I intend to succeed. In fact, I have just finished a 30-minute workout video, which I managed to complete in its entirety despite glitches and copious unwanted perspiration. It wasn't that hard, in hindsight, but at the time my body felt whiny. So, there's one!

No comments:

Post a Comment