Friday, February 17, 2012

No Jeans Compare

There are few things more depressing than misjudging your size of jeans when ordering online and ending up with two pairs of jeans that you can't even button. In hindsight, why did I even order jeans from Lands End? I have three perfectly good, if old, pairs of jeans--two of which were handed down to me. One is a pair of dark wash, stretch, bootcut jeans that belonged to my mom, which I am wearing today--they look sooooo good. Another is a very worn in pair of Banana Republic jeans belonging once to my friend Emily--so comfy and great for mucking around in. My only reasons for ordering the jeans (one of which was "skinny" and the other a "boyfriend" pair which came with pre-made HOLES in it--ick!) are that a) they were on sale and b) they were trendy. I will consider this an experiment in trendy jeans gone wrong and return the jeans asap. I don't need new, supposedly stylish jeans. Mine are just, just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Since writing this, I went I home and tried on the jeans again and successfully got both of them to button. I guess the moral with trendy jeans is, if at first you don't succeed, pull, pry, and try again!

    ReplyDelete