Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite Person

I am feeling like my favorite person right now is my boyfriend. It almost seems traitorous to say it, because I have so many good girlfriends with whom I've spent such a very long time building up relationships, that it makes no sense for this guy whom I've known a few months to come and trump them all! But he does. The things I don't know about him are at least as fascinating as all the things I do know. He's brilliant, for one thing, and sees things much more expansively than I do. I work mainly by rules, whereas he has this positive intellectual intuition that, I must admit, blows my mind a wee bit. Besides that, he's so very kind to others and generous with his time and resources. He's this big, tall, strong guy--yet so, so gentle, and not just with me. I can't believe, in a way, he wants to date me: it's super good luck on my part!! I'll take it, though! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment